Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

05/13/2008

Well it turns out that the effects of the second round of chemo MIGHT not have been as bad as previously reported. Turned out that I also had a stomach virus that just happened to coincide with the end of my session. Either way, that one was a tough run! I didn't eat for almost 5 days and didn't dare leave the house for fear of being away from the bathroom!!

So I guess I will have to wait until next month to see what the REAL effects of the chemo are. The doctors had said that the third week after my high dose chemo session, I would feel the worst. So I guess I've got about one more week of "feel good" left! lol

5 more months of chemo left and then........?? I'll keep you all posted.

Sincerely,

EJM68

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello my dear sweet friend:

I just wanted you to know that you are always in my prayers!

Hope
By Emily Dickinson
Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches on the soul
And sings the tune without the words
And never stops - at all

Warmly,
Anita