Total Pageviews

Friday, June 18, 2010

June 18/2010

Well I just returned from my follow-up appointment from my latest MRI. Everything still seems to be holding its own. My neuro-oncologist figures that a lot of my newer symptoms are just coming about now because I have fought off what a "normal" person would have experienced over a year ago. All that is fine and dandy, but I still feel like a bag of crap. Experiencing more pain on my entire left side, sleeping 12-14 hrs a day and overall just a bad state of mind some days.

I recently bought a nice 30' trailer at Happy Hills trailer Resort....that lasted a few weeks until I realized I just couldn't do it on my own. So yeah, its now up for sale!! Sure miss having that "significant other" around during all this turmoil! I guess paybacks are a bitch :<

Other than that, not much more to tell.
Later....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Think of you often. If you ever want to get together just let me know I'm free most of the time.

Stacey

Anonymous said...

Eddie ,
Outstanding news! Friends in the West are thinking about you often.
Keep up the fight!

Rick & MaryLynne

Anonymous said...

Hey Ed,

Hope you are feeling better since this post! Continue to be strong and grateful for the people and things you still have.

Take care,

Matt R

Angela said...

My dear brother..you amaze all of us,with your strength and prayers..You have done so well Edward,keep your chin up even when you have those bad day's..The whole family loves you,you were always there for me ,when I was in hospital...If there is anything I can do for you please let me know..You are a strong fighter!!!I love you Bro!!!!

Anonymous said...

I will always love you Edward, Always now, Always forever,

Take care,