Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Update 06/29/08

Good morning:

Hmmm, good news or not so good news first?

Lets start with the good news: If remember right from my last blog, I was to go to Cami and draw some ticket winners for the fundraising draws that my Cami friends had going on for the "Disney Dream Fund" for my daughter Faith and I. Well I am totally amazed to report that these wonderful people raised over $8100.00 for us. To this day, I am still overwhelmed by the amount of generosity they have all shown. They have certainly made this trip a dream come true. The plan is to go in late September or early October now. I cannot say thank you enough to all those who have contributed.

Ok, on to the not so good news now: Ever since that one bad seizure on the 19th of this month, I have taken a turn for the worse.The "focal leg seizures" have become worse than before and I am having a harder time walking. My appetite has dwindled and on occasion, my fighting spirit has been tested. I also could not begin my chemotherapy session this time due to a low blood platelet level. We will try again this week.

Ed

2 comments:

Dawn said...

better days are ahead, Edward. You're strong and determined, and we are all behind you sending our strength when yours dips a bit....

thinking of you,

dawn x

Anonymous said...

Hi Ed:
You are in our thoughts and prayers every day and I can tell by your blog that you have many supporters out there. Although this is your battle, may you never feel alone and always feel the love and support of those who's lives you've touched along the way.
God Bless and take care,
Rob, Melanie, Austin & Madison