Total Pageviews

Monday, July 7, 2008

July 7/2008

Good morning everyone:

As you can probably see by the time of this blog, I am up at the "crack of stupid" again, which if you've been following my blog, means that I am back on chemo again. Yesterday was day 3 of my session. My MRI date is getting closer now (July 13) and because of the way I have been feeling lately, has me a little bit concerned. Unfortunately, my walking has worsened. I am stumbling and tripping now due to lack of any control of my lower leg. Not sure how much longer I will be able to walk unassisted. That frustrates the hell out of me. I've also noticed other physical and mental control issues that have been affected lately.

I have gotten away from using Facebook and Messenger for the most part in the past few weeks just so that I can concentrate on other things. I do still check my e-mail however, so feel free to message me though there.

With the worsening of my condition also comes some hard choices that may need to be made such as moving from my home to a more suitable single floor location. I will be very sad to leave here if it comes to that. I love it out here in the country. It gives me the peace and tranquility I need and I don't think I'll ever be lucky enough to ever have such great landlords as Rob and Marilyn again.

I might be able to manage if I had a room mate here but so far, nothing like that has panned out. If I have to move, that will also present another dilemma....where do I move to?? St.Thomas or Tillsonburg. Not choices I want to have to make!!

Until next time....

Ed

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ed,It's your little sis..I'm sure the choices you have to make,you will make the best choice for you and for for little faith...Now it's time to lean on your whole family..We are here for you ...And yes you are like dad,not wanting any help..You know ed you are strong,but when your not as strong,lean on all of us,darren reminded me the other day how much family really means..He asked me if his uncle ed is still sick,I told him yes,so he said lets hold each other's hand and say a big prayer to god,and maybe god will listen to us..I started to cry..He loves you so much Edward..So keep the faith and keep fighting for yourself and for your daughter..Anyway Ed I love you so much,I will keep saying my prayers for you and for our family..Love Always and Forever Angelaxoxoxoxo

Anita said...

Dearest Ed, I wanted to highly suggest that you go into this woman's website. I truly believe that what you will find there will help you inmensely. She dedicates her life to teaching people how to live in joy no matter what they are going through, and she too happens to be dealing with cancer. As always I send you love and best wishes. My prayers are with you.
In case the link doesn't work her name is Byron Katie, you can just google her name. http://www.thework.com/about.asp

Mc Bev said...

Hi McFly: I am praying for you. I ask God everyday to give you a miracle. They happen you know. You are a very courageous man. I would like to stop down this week. If this doesn't work, let me know. Keep the faith. I am proud to have you as my friend.

Love McBev

Anonymous said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers Ed...Stay strong & fight hard!

Unknown said...

Hi Ed
Over the next little while you will have choices to make.. But you are a very smart and strong person, you will make the choice that best for you. You are such a strong and wonderful person, please know that you are in the hearts and prayers of many people these days. Be strong, fight hard.
Lynn