Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Up at the Crack of Craziness...again.

Well since my last chemo session, I think I have had one good night of sleep. Guess last night wasn't meant to be #2. I've been up since 2:50am and so here I sit, waiting patiently for the rest of the world to wake up too. ( or at least the birds anyways)

So the Family meeting I put together last Sunday went over without a hitch I think. Pretty sad that it takes an event such as this to put all the family in one room for the first time in about 4 years. Nevertheless, it all went well and everyone is now on the same page. Mission Accomplished!!

I've kind of stayed away from the world this week. I guess with the onset of my physical disabilities, I've felt kind of overwhelmed, sad, mad, angry, upset, ticked off....I think you get my point. That being said, please don't take it at all personally if I have not returned your call, message, text etc. I am just in need of some "me" time right now and I will be back soon.

On a brighter note, my ex-military friends have now worked a deal with WestJet to fly myself, Faith and a third party to our choice of either Disney Resort in Florida or California. Amazing friends I have!!! I just have to contact WestJet and away we go :) Brad Norman, you are a Godsend my friend :)

Like I said, please bare with me for the next little while. I will certainly still be checking my e-mail daily still, so if you want to drop a "hello", feel free to drop it there. All your words of encouragement still mean the world to me :) ed_mcdade@hotmail.com

My family and friends....I love you all.

Sincerely,

me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Mr. Ed, I know how it is to b up at the crack of a sparrows fart everyday, I'm rite there with ya. I know u pretty well and I know u will get threw this. U r the strongest man I know, and one with a positive attitude. Also that there cute little girl u got there I know will keep u going strong.
Sounds like your military friends r REALLY GREAT friends, as also your Cami family,your own family and also your MANY other friends. If ever u need ANYTHING from me to help, please don't hesitate to ask, u know I'll b there in a sec. (with coffee's in hand of course..lol) I wish I could do more for u in any way to make it easier fer ya...just let me know.
Always thinkin of ya, your friend always.
Annette xoxoxo