Total Pageviews

Monday, December 1, 2008

my lil sis (8)

Hi all :)

Well its been about a week since I posted anything regarding Angela's condition. I am now happy to report that she MAY be going home this Wednesday. When I say home though, I mean to our parent's home, where she will continue to rehabilitate with the help of Home Care services I am sure. I intend on visiting tomorrow so I will hopefully have some more concrete information after that.

Angela is breathing 100% on her own and has had the trache tube removed from her neck now. All of this is wonderful progress and she continues to get stronger every day. Angela is able to walk with the aide of a wheeled walker right now and is able to complete 8 stairs at the moment. If anyone has a wheeled walker that is sitting in your basement or attic collecting dust, I am sure Angela would appreciate the use of it temporarily rather than have to put out more money for a temp. assistive device that will be used for hopefully only a few months and then tucked away again. Please contact me if you have anything like this. ~ ed_mcdade@hotmail.com ~

Hopefully my next post regarding Angela will be boring to you all in the sense that I will be able to report that she is doing just fine and with no residual effects to her health!! Once again, our entire family thanks each and every one of your continued thoughts and prayers through out all of this.

Sincerely,

Ed McDade & family

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praise God! What an incredible miracle. Love Donna