Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January 8, 2013

Good morning all:

I wish I had a ton of good news to tell you all regarding my health and overall well being as of late but unfortunately it just seems that things are going downhill. I think the Tumour is still growing quite aggressively even with the chemo therapy that I'm on now. To be honest I didn't think this would work anyway but I had to give it a try. My walking is now reduced to a very slow shuffle in only for a few steps and my left arm is still totally useless. My oncologist put me up to 12 mg of dex now from the previous 8 mg to hopefully help reduce brain swelling. I have had some killer headache lately but they seem to be under control now for the most part as long as I stay on top of them with my pain medication. There were days or I could not move when I woke up for over an hour due to the excruciating pain.

We leave for Mexico this Thursday morning at 6:00 AM out of Toronto. I'm hoping a week away will do me some good. Just to be able to relax and hopefully not thinking about cancer the whole time I am there. My brain needs a rest.  Can't think of too much more to update you on other than the fact that I will probably remember something as soon as I post this. lol 

Take care

Ed

No comments: