Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Angela Mar 10/11 10pm

Wow...what a day. Went in to visit Angela today and although grimacing from a lot of pain, she was actually sitting in a chair and was able to talk!! I swear my jaw bounced off the floor. What a turnaround!! I think all of the hospital staff is shaking their heads in amazement. I am astounded by the human body anymore. I am still in shock of what a turn of events have taken place over the past couple of days. Angela's progress is almost beyond belief. Crazy!!!!

Tonight when mom and Shirley went up, she was a little more subdued than today and was back on the vent. I'm sure today took a lot out of her.

The Big Guy upstairs has certainly been blasted with many prayers lately and thanks to you all, it has paid huge dividends. Thank you....thank you....thank you!!!

I am still trying to wrap my head around her remarkable progress, so before I begin to stammer on endlessly about how amazing this is....I will just shut up and go to bed.

Again,all of your well-wishes and prayers have done the job.......we, as a family, thank you so much. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is power in prayer. Way to go Angela. You are an amazingly strong woman. Keep it up. Love Donna

Anonymous said...

OMG Ed, this is so amazing !!!!!! I am so thankful and happy that things are turning around for Angela, you and the rest of your family. This just goes to prove "Never Give Up". HEY "BIG GUY", YOU DID IT, YOU HELPED MY FRIEND AGAIN BY BRINGING HIS SISTER BACK TO HIM AND HIS FAMILY AND NOW......I THANK YOU PUBLICLY !!! Now, my next wish is that you and your family have peace, you've showed your strength and you can't be beat. hugs Di

Anonymous said...

Praise God.