Total Pageviews

Monday, March 28, 2011

Angela Mar 28/11 Day 40

Not a very good morning for Angela today. Received a call from the nurse telling me that she had some seizure activity during the past couple of hours. They have it controlled for now and are sending her for another brain scan to check for any abnormalities that may be happening. From personal experience, I do know that swelling around the brain can cause seizure activity but I am sure there are other issues that could have caused it too. After her scan, Angela will undergo dialysis again today.

The family, as well as myself, did notice Angela seemed to be having a lot of tremors since Friday. Not sure if this was related to the seizures that took place today or not. I will update as more information becomes available.

Thanks,

Ed

No comments: