Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Back to business

Thank you to all that tossed some prospective housing opportunities my way yesterday. I spent some time with my mom and dad last night and may have possibly come up with "Plan B". Details to follow in a week or so. It was nice spending some one-on-one time with the parents last night after all the "events" that have transpired in our lives over the past few months. It was actually relaxing!! :)

Brad and Jenn Norman...what else can I say about you two fine folks. Once again, they pulled through and sent me a personalized official Calgary Flames jersey with the team's autographs on it. You guys are the best!( of course with Cassie and Jake right beside you)

Any length of sleep still eludes me it seems. That holiday can't come soon enough although I think the idea is realistically going to have to be shelved until I get this housing nonsense taken care of. The rest of the "pile" can just wait!

Ahhh, and before I forget.....thank you all who sent me the birthday cards, electronic wishes etc. Your thoughtfulness seems un-ending :)

Have a splendiferous day!! (feel free to use that Ed-ism)

Til then....

Ed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ed (McFly): I am so happy you will be coming for lunch today. Your recent notes are so positive and my heart feels such happiness for you. The old adage "1 day at a time" applies to everyone. Today God has blessed us with a cold but Sunny winter day. I'm glad everyone I care about is here to enjoy this gift. Always, I keep you in my prayers. The MRI results are truly wonderful. Miracles can happen. With Love, McBev