Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 10, 2011

April 10/2011 Chemo Day 6

Well the chemo is certainly kicking in. The side effects are raising thier ugly heads. Constantly tired, guts turning and the overall feeling of "blah". Add to that the 2 focal seizures I've had in 3 days.....what a party!

Since the seizures are happening, I've decided to start taking the steroid this morning that was prescribed for me. I was hoping to keep away from it by just using over the counter meds, but I guess not. The steroid will hopefully reduce the brain swelling, and in turn, hopefully reduce or eliminate any further seizures. Not to mention, I do not want to have my license pulled again, so I will just endure the rotten side effects of all these new meds.

Thank you to all of my cheering squad. With any luck, I'll see you at the finish line :)

Ed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok buddy, I am expecting to see a first place finish, only cause I know you can do it !!!! Glad to hear your sister is making great improvement, such good news ~ now get your rest, take your meds and kick this thing right in the big ole butt :)....just a nudge away....hugs xx Di