Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

April 29/2008

Well its here. Today is the day I find out what has been going on in that brain of mine! Don't most people go to a therapist to find out that stuff? I have to admit I am very anxious about it all. I wish it were 3pm right now!! I just want the anticipation to be over with. I'm better at dealing with "results" rather than the "unknown". But to quote my buddy Dr.Phil......"the only thing you are in control of is YOU". I can't change the results, I can't change the time, I can't change anything other than me......So that being said, I'm going to try to have a quiet day, just puttering around here and keeping myself occupied until its time!

Now onto some uplifting items!! When I finally decided to get out of the house last night, I checked my mail at the end of the drive and there was the usual junk, but along with all that junk, there was a greeting card sent by my landlords (who live on the same property). Inside the card was yet another contribution to the Disney Fund. On top of being great landlords, Marilyn and Rob are just overall "good people". I don't even think of the relationship as landlord-tenant, but rather as good friends (with whom I owe money to every month!) lol Thank you both for who you are :)

I will post again today once I return home and get settled, the results of today. If you do not see anything posted by midnight, THEN start to call ;)

But seriously, everyone who is reading this obviously has some type of relationship with me and I want to thank each and every one of you for all your support throughout this challenge. The days go by alot easier knowing you have so many people on your side.

Until later today......

Sincerely,

Ed

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you as you make that drive, as you sit and wait and as you hear the news. You are not alone.

Praying for a healing.

Love Donna S.

Anonymous said...

Hey bro..It's your little sister,I have been thinking about you all day..I pray to god it's the news we all want...But especially you,but most of all,im glad you have mom and dad there with you for support..Anyway ed,think positive ok..We are all here for u..and we love you..I will keep checking your blog,or I will call mom and dad....Stay strong!!!!Love Angela

Anonymous said...

Hi GREAT Neighbor! Our thoughts and prayers are with you especially today and in the future. You are so positive and willing to help anyone who comes into your life.
Anxiously waiting for the news.

Teresa said...

Hi Ed: I hope the news you were waiting for is great news...I have been thinking about you all day and praying for the best...You have many many friends that are here for you and want you to get well...My thoughts are always with you...stay strong and positive...

Love Teresa