Total Pageviews

Friday, April 4, 2008

TGIF...with a sprinkle of rain!

Well it could be worse, we could be shovelling it!! From what I hear, yesterday was a beautiful day! Unfortunately I slept through the majority of it. I'm learning to listen to my body now. When it says sleep, I sleep. I'm hoping that if I continue to be the "good boy" and do this, it will help me get somewhat back to feeling like my old self.

I did wake up at the usual 4am this morning but forced myself to stay in bed and I think I must have fell back asleep for almost another hour anyways. (baby steps right!) Who knows, by the end of next week I might actually get a full nights rest!

My old work colleague Brent B. sent away for me to receive a "2008 Vacation Planning DVD" for Disneyworld a while back. It came in the mail the other day so I guess I can somewhat start planning now :) Now I'll just have to find someone who is unemployed, has cash, and can get away for a week or two to come with us! Oh if I could only get Super Nanny to take the time off her show and come! lol I love that show.....she certainly puts us parents in our place. Yeah, she's British too, so of course I have a soft spot for her.

I've promised Faith that we will go back to Wheels Inn soon also. I took her and her friend there last year and they both absolutely loved it. No, its not "Great Wolf" but you can't beat it for the price. They've managed to keep the place looking good and not nearly the crowds. All I ever hear from Faith regarding holidays is "Wheels Inn", so I know that will satisfy her holiday hunger until I can get the other organized. By the way, "mum" is the word as far as Disney is concerned, I don't want Faith to know anything until its firmed up and organized.

Shaving your head really sucks! Not sure where that thought came from but I'm gonna throw it in here. I've been looking for that "specialized razor" designed for shaving your head but of course now that I NEED it, its nowhere to be seen in any store! If anyone sees it or has any tips on shaving the ole melon, I'd be more than happy to hear from you.

Have a terrific weekend and hopefully with the nice weather, we can enjoy some outdoor time with our children rather than only being concerned about getting the yard cleaned up. Or better yet, do it together and have the best of both worlds :)

Take care,

Ed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi from Barrow in Furness, England - well done for getting thru this stage - we are all routing for you
take care and love
Mary + many others xxxxxxxxx

Anita said...

Hi Ed this is Anita. I just wanted to offer my help if I can. I don't know when you'll be going to Disney or if you coming to Disneyland in California, if so I can go with you to help you with your little girl. Let me know and I'll be there ;o)

Hugs my friend xoxo

Anita