Total Pageviews

Monday, April 7, 2008

New week, better weather!

Gotta like it....high of 17 today. Its funny how the weather can flick that switch inside us and all of a sudden we have an extra bounce in our step or find it that much easier not sweat the small stuff!

Hopefully I'll have enough energy to putter around outside and soak up some of this weather today. Heck, I don't care if I'm outside counting the rocks in the gravel driveway......just get me outside!!!!

Still fighting a bit of a cold right now. It seemed that it was hiding in the shadows, just waiting for me to finish me treatments!!! Grrrrr Needless to say, the weekend was fairly quiet.

Went to Hamilton on Saturday for an MRI of my neck. I'll now await the results to see if surgery is still in order this month. If so, it'll be another 3 hour surgery where they will remove the old disc, replace it with a cadaver disc, and then fuse it together.

Have a terrific day :)

Me

1 comment:

Medical and Rehabilitative Services said...

Hi Ed
Really enjoyed reading your blog. I hope all goes well with you.I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and start following your blog.

Bill Gibbons