Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools!!

I think I must be the #1 April fool, as there aren't a whole lot of other people who are up at this ungodly hour!! lol Oh well, I'll be first in the line-up at Timmie's right!!! heh heh

Well 2 more treatments to go (counting today). They burst my bubble yesterday though telling me that the fatigue won't go away for 2-3 months and during the 3rd month I may experience a drop in progress for a bit. Apparently thats normal though. And with beginning more chemo in 4 weeks, who knows, maybe my fatigue level won't get better anyways. This is such a "wait and see" kind of game.

I have not been able to keep up with everyone's mail, phone calls etc the past while, and I just wanted to apologize for that. Its almost like you have to catch me during one of my energy bursts otherwise I'm lights out on the couch to regain some strength. A few of my close friends are getting a good laugh at me because I can't even seem to watch a 2 hour movie without nodding off.

Beware of pranksters today!

With you all in spirit :)

Ed

1 comment:

Pecola said...

Edward:

I will be cheering for you when tomorrow comes. You have been through so much and done so incredibly well. You are helping so many people with your positive and resilient personality. I eat up all of your words of wisdom. You're really making a difference to all of us reading.Spring is here, and happy days in the sun with Faith are ahead.

You can't keep a good man down, right?

Dawn x