Total Pageviews

Monday, April 28, 2008

D-Day tomorrow

Well tomorrow at 3pm is my first appointment to review brain MRI I had a couple of weeks ago. I have to admit I'm feeling a little anxious about it. I guess its that fear of the unknown. Once I know the results, whether good or not so good, I'll feel a little more at ease. Its these results that I've been waiting for so that I can start planning for Faith's trip to Disney. I just hope there will be nothing that will hamper it (i.e. more surgery). If so, I guess that just means I'll need to be a little more inventive with my planning.

Hopefully tonight will be a quiet night so I can do a little reading to hopefully relax. Just cross your fingers for me tomorrow....thats all I ask ;)

Talk soon,

EJM68

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keeping you in my prayers. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. God bless you. D.S.