Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Daylight Savings Time=Even Less Sleep!!!

Well lets see if I can actually type on hmm, lets see, about 3 hrs sleep!!! Not sure what happened last night but I believe it was the worst sleep ever since all this fun started! Perhaps it was all the anticipated excitement of turning all the clocks forward one hour this morning. Yea, I don't think so either. Ughhh Oh well, I'll catch up on that one day.

Unfortunately we missed Deborah W.'s birthday party in Woodstock last night but with that dumping of snow we got, to attempt to drive on the roads would have just been silly. Hope you all had a wonderful time :)

Both Faith and I are sitting here yawning our heads off so I think I am going to cut this short today and see if I can't convince her to lay her head down and get some more sleep. ( please please please!!) lol

zzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

Pecola said...

hope you are sleeping with a little girl on your shoulder, Edward. Congratulations--half way, body and humour intact. Still reading, and getting inspiration on how to live from you.
dawn x

Dwhit said...

Hey Ed:

First...Never be surprised to see a government employee at a Timmies ( Its
where I do most of my work).Ed, I've been reading your Blog. I always new
you were a tough as nails SOB with a heart of gold and it truly comes
through in your writings.You truly are an inspiration. I'll be keeping up to
date on your progress Ed. Know that, like many others, my thoughts and
prayers are with you buddy. Take care

Dave