Total Pageviews

Monday, March 10, 2008

Welcome to Monday!

Good morning, not so much to talk about today as it was a fairly quiet enjoyable weekend spent with my daughter Faith.

I've got a few questions to ask my doctor at the Clinic today that are bugging me. First and foremost is that we've increased my Dilanten meds to control the seizures in my leg 3 times now and I'm still having them. Whats up with that! Yesterday was the worst ever, I had it happen 6 times whereas on a "normal day", its 2 to 3 times. Hopefully just a medication thing and nothing else.

My fatigue level continues to slowly increase. I may feel the requirement to shut down for a few days soon so please do not take it personally. I need to regain some energy. I think that one of my "good" faults is that I'm a people pleaser. Usually prioritizing everyone else's needs before my own. Thats me, thats who I am, and I highly doubt that'll change anytime soon, but as I said, I may have to put all that on hold to boost myself for a bit.

Well time to prepare for another chemo and radiation treatment.....15 pills to swallow and then the drive to London!!

Happy Monday by the way...... :)

Me

No comments: