Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 2, 2008

First kick at this

Well hello world! This is my first kick at attempting to write somewhat of a journal regarding my "Life with Cancer". My life was not nearly as eventful as it is now so I've never bothered to share it. Now that I've been thrown this curveball, I feel its neccessary to share my thoughts and plans with my friends,family and foremost, my beautiful 6 yr old daughter Faith Emily:)

So, here we go....on with "blogging"!!! lol (I feel like a teenager doing this)

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Edward:

I'm reading now too...cancer is everywhere, but there's only one you...and the way your tell your story, and the way you live it, are definitely the things you have control of.

I don't know how long I have with my children, and I don't know how I would cope fighting what you have to fight, but I know this--Faith has a father filled with more courgage than cancer. She couldn't have a better role model for how to get through this life, and love it, even when things go wrong.

You've got everything in you to get through this the best way anyone can...keep writing, because we are reading, and learning how to live, from you...and you're a good little writer--for a wee lad from Scotland...

Dawn x