Total Pageviews

Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday

I totally understand the significance of Good Friday but I still think EVERY Friday should be named as such! lol

Well its Friday, I have my little princess here (still sleeping peacefully) and we are in a long weekend. Today will hopefully be comprised of painting eggs, laughter and maybe even a nap for good ole dad! My siestas have become very important in allowing me to make it through the day. It seems I can last the morning but come the late afternoon, look out! If it were mid day and I was in a shopping mall, you could probably find me testing the most expensive bed in the housewares department. Daytime naps seem to be more invigorating than my night time snoozes!

Thanks to Carrie, I believe I found out the mystery angels who dropped food off while I was out that day. Many thanks to you Deborah and your mother. :) I'll have to teach my neighbour the difference between a black truck and a blue truck I guess ;)

Kids are much smarter than we ever give them credit for. Last night I "attempted" to help a friend out with moving from house to house. As I hobbled along and did way more than I should have, Faith was usually within talking distance to me telling me to "be careful" and "you shouldn't be doing that daddy". My little one still does not know the details of why her dad is sick, only that he had "a bad thing in his head and they took it out." And that "daddy has to go to the hospital every day to make sure it doesn't come back." But deep inside of her, I can sense that she understands that there is a degree of severity to all of this. She is like a little mother hen when she's here. What a ham :):):):)

Onto something more positive!!! I'll get to try out our new video camera this weekend at our Easter Sunday dinner with the parents. I'm looking forward to the beginning of capturing forever, the good memories. Even though I may sound like a broken record, I want to thank ALL of my Cami family for making this happen!! You all are amazing people.

Ok, the princess just awoke so my day has begun! Time to sign off. I wish you all the very best Easter weekend with your families, loved ones and friends. Remember to make the best of it :)

Until next time....

me

No comments: