Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A new addition to my pill family

Morning all,

Well I received a new addition to my pill family yesterday at the Cancer Clinic. After having 6 leg seizures the other day, they figured they try yet another pill to combat it. This one is called Phenobarbitol. I think its been around forever, a supposed "tried, tested and true" means of fighting off seizures. It was supposed to also help you sleep....well THAT part didn't work. I was still up at the crack of stupid today (4:30am). Lets hope that it just needs a day or two to kick in!

Going for supper with two of my sisters in town here tonight. I'm really looking forward to it. I am STILL however waiting for one of the family to put together a night where we can ALL be together as a family, putting aside all of our differences for just one night. (HINT HINT) ;)

Ok, time to jet, got an 8:15 appt in London so I'd better get a move on!

Peace!

Ed

1 comment:

Karen said...

well....I called my bro "Telly" and said where's the lollipop? he looks so very different..but he has a nice shaped head luckily for the bald look....and bald is beautiful!! we can always make each other laugh...we all had a fantastic meal at Niko's the other night....excellent food and wonderful ambiance....and great company of course....we talked about everything and just enjoyed our time together....I still can't figure where he gets the energy to type on this computer daily..what a guy....he is amazing..and we are all so very lucky to have him as part of our lives.......keep your great positive attitude and sense of humour bro...Love you lots...Karen xxx